* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
In this tour, you will discover the Southern Treasures of Mauritius on this 8 hours scenic tour. With your certified guide, you will be able to visit some of the highlights and beautiful places of the South-West of the paradise island.
You will visit and explore the Bois Cheri Factory & Tea Route, Grand Bassin, Alexandra Falls, National Gorge Viewpoint (Macabee Viewpoint).
Later on the day, you will enjoy a traditional Mauritian 3-course lunch at a local restaurant and then continue to Seven Coloured Earth & Chamarel Waterfall, Maconde Viewpoint, Riviere des Galets, the Sancho Islet, Rochester Falls and the last stop of the day is at Gris-Gris & La Roche qui Pleure.
All Entrance fees, lunch and transportation from any accommodation in Mauritius are included in this tour. We assure to deliver top notch services to our valuable guest, this is why we do all our tour on a private basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name and phone number is required at time of booking for all guests
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 5 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability.
- They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness.
- Please bring a raincoat and wear non-slippery shoes